Friday, July 15, 2011

Final PLN Report


I must say that I have really enjoyed using Symbaloo. This site has so many different things to offer. It seems that I add a new icon to my PLN everyday. It took me a little while to get
use to the convenience of it. I set Symbaloo as my homepage so as soon as I go online everything that I need is right there waiting for me. I use the news tab quite a bit. I use to have to go to yahoo and CNN to get the news I was looking for, but now I just visit my homepage and everything I could want to know is right there. I told my mother-in-law about Symbaloo and she is now going to teach this technology to the teachers that she works with so that they can use in their classrooms.

I had Twitter before starting EDM 310, but had only been using it for about 3 weeks. I have started following different educators and others who are
twitter and facebook icons

experimenting with technology. You can really learn a lot from people on social networking sites. I have been a member of Facebook for quite some time. I use it to stay connected with friends who have moved away and family members. The best part about Facebook is the ease of staying connected and finding new connections. I recently got a friend of mine a job who just recently moved to Key West, where I live 3 years ago, with a photographer that I use to work with. This was all thanks to Facebook.

I also added all of my email account to my PLN. I have about four different email account and was able to put them all together on my PLN. I can no go to my homepage, Symbaloo, and click on all of my email accounts without having to search four different email account.
gmail icon


Symbaloo has really helped me organize my life pretty much. I have so much to keep up with in school and just everyday things and Symbaloo helps me keep everything in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment