1. Did you know about WolframAlpha?
No. I had never heard anything about it.
2. Did you know about Google Squared?
3. What percentage of China's population is the population of the United States?
There is a population of 1.35 billion people in China and there is a population 309 million in the United States. This makes the Unites States less than 23% of Chinas population.
4. What percentage of India's population is the population of the United States?
India's populations is 1.21 billion compared to the United States, which is 309 million. This means that the United States is less than 26% of India's population.
5. Now what do you think of the facts reported in Do You Know?
The information given really helps put how fast our world is growing into perspective. I really enjoyed reading all of the facts presented.
6. Do you think WolframAlpha and Google Squared will be useful for you? for your students? Why or why not?
I think both of these search engines would be very helpful to students. On WolframAlpha, there are charts that go along with information presented. This will help students learn to read graphs and us them in their research.